This bidirectional German<->Spanish dictionary for Sony Ericsson P800 / P900 contains 80,441 entries (767 Kb):
||German-Spanish (40,973 entries)
||Spanish-German (39,468 entries).
It is based on SlovoEd multi-language dictionary engine, one of the most popular software dictionary solutions for Symbian OS (SE P800 / P900, Nokia 3650 / 6600 / 7650 / N-Gage, and Nokia 9210 / 9290 Communicator). With SlovoEd you will simply find the word meaning in about 30 languages.
Advantages of the SlovoEd program for SE P800 / P900 are convenient and easy-to-use interface, quick translation, a great number of word entries, and low memory consumption. You can also install several language pairs on your smartphone at the same time.
Main features of German-Spanish & Spanish-German SlovoEd dictionary for Sony Ericsson P800 / P900 are:
- Simple and easy-to-use interface with color marks support.
- Quality dictionary databases specially adapted for SE P800 / P900.
- Great number of word entries.
- Low memory consumption, powerful and fast compression technology that enables high data compression ratio (100,000 entries in 600 Kb) with high access rate.
- Full screen and standard modes to show word translation.
- Syntactic information support.
- Support of color marks for dictionary entries.
- The possibility to save certain words on Flash Cards (a special method of learning new foreign words) and then pass through Flash Cards Quiz.
- Wildcard search.
- Search history (last words that you've searched before). You can see any word from the history again at any time.
- Availability to install several dictionaries at the same time (for example, German-Spanish and German-English).
- The possibility to install dictionaries on memory cards.
- Dictionary interface is available in English, German, and Spanish.
The trial version is FREE OF CHARGE and has no limitations in functionality.